There is no greater gift than having a person in your life whose presence is just good for your soul. It can be anyone: your best friend in the world, your mother, your therapist (hint hint!), your workout buddy, your really cute grandma, etc. etc.
There really is no tangible gift that could ever repay them for all of the amazing things they do for you. After all, this person works hard and deals with their own life while also being a powerful presence in yours. The best gift you can give them is to be as equally supportive and loving towards them as they are towards you.
However, these awesome people also deserve holiday gifts! That is why I’ve put together this little list of wonderfully relaxing items to help your favorite healer restore themselves for the days ahead. And if you happen to order a gift for them and one for yourself, well, consider it an investment in your well-being.
- Danielle LaPorte’s Desire Map Planner. The daily planner not only let’s you time your day perfectly, but it also helps you stay in touch with your career goals while also prioritizing self care! It will help your hardworking bosslady friend stay ahead of everything she has to do so she has plenty of time left over to hang out with you! *this is an affiliate link. I am also giving one away on my instagram right now! Head on over and leave a comment on the post.
- Calm Sleep Mist. The perfect blend of lavender, chamomile, clary sage, and frankincense essential oils. A couple sprays of this on your pillow will help you drift off to dreamland in no time. Save $9.00 right now with the code CalmAMZN. *affiliate link
- Hot Cocoa & Cream candle from Bath & Body Works. This makes your home smell like you’re baking chocolate chip cookies. Just try not to eat the candle because it doesn’t taste like it smells. 20% off your order right now with promo code WONDERLAND.
- Meditation cushion from Samaya. Let’s be honest, keeping up with a meditation practice can be hard! Let this cute cushion be motivation to stay consistent. Consistency is key in receiving the benefits of a meditation practice (and they call it a “practice” for a reason).
- The Five Minute Journal. This is an amazing gift for someone who wants to up their gratitude game! Answer the prompts in the morning when you wake up and finish up before going to bed at night. This healthy habit will wake up your inner optimist! The journal is a helpful tool for someone who likes the idea of writing more than the task itself.
- DoTerra Motivate Touch roll on essential oil blend. Sometimes a tiny boost in the senses can make a seemingly impossible day run a bit more smoothly. DoTerra’s roll on blend in Motivate has a minty-citrusy scent to wake up the senses and add a little pep in your step. Cheer is another great blend to lift the spirits!
Happy Holidays! Shoot me an e-mail at j.delbalzoLCSW@gmail.com for more suggestions on how to take care of yourself and your loved ones during this crazy busy time of year!
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to get my latest blogs and updates sent directly to your inbox!